Thursday, August 17, 2017

The Beginning

I had initially created this particular blog, almost five years back, to chronicle my first-born Tanvi’s growing up years.  I had named the blog simply as Tanvi. It has only a few posts, just pictures of Tanvi from 6 months to 5 years old. No description, nothing at all. 

I could never, somehow, get around to updating the blog properly. Lack of time, lack of dedication or just plain laziness or a combination of all three but the blog stayed inactive and non-existent.

I am planning to change all that. Time to breathe life into it! Thanks to a school friend Suzaan’s suggestion, I will now convert this blog to chronicle the journey of my second pregnancy. Why not use the existing "Conversations" blog for the same? Well, I want this blog to be exclusively regarding pregnancy, mostly for new moms or other pregnant women. It is going to be a journal of all the things we women experience during the nine months. Most of the content is going to be mundane, some explicit, some graphic and some cringe-worthy. But then, so is pregnancy. It is all of it at different times. It is a bitter-sweet experience. It has its ups and downs.

The important thing is no two pregnancies are the same. This is just my story.

Like the time I started "Conversations", I feel butterflies in my stomach. I am nervous and excited. If nothing else, I want to be able to blog right up to the ninth month. And if no one reads, I hope, at least, my little ones will read it some day. 

Posting the first picture of this beautiful journey.  
This was taken in Malpe, Udupi. 28th May 2017. I was already three weeks pregnant but I had NO IDEA then.

2 comments:

  1. I wish you the very best in this wonderful journey. I am eager to read and learn. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Learn !? Haha that's like a good boy. With that attitude, You will make a good husband (and a good father) some day :)

      Delete

hi