Thursday, August 31, 2017

Due Date

9th August '17 entry:

I got the expected due date (EDD) for the delivery of the baby. It is 9th of February. The baby will be an Aquarian, like me!
If the baby is born 10 days after the due date, then he/she will be born exactly on MY birthday. Yippeee!!! We will be doing same pinch - same pinch all our lives!!

If the baby is born 5 days after the due date, then he/she will be born on Valentine's Day. Still, Yippeee!!! Some remarkable day, that!

If the baby is born 2 days before the due date, then he/she will be born on my mother’s birthday. Hurray!! He/she will be a very kind person, just like my mother!

If the baby is born 3 days before the due date, then he/she will share the birth number with big sister Tanvi. Both born on 6th of the month!

If the baby is born A Week before the due date, thenhe/she will have a unique Date of Birth (DOB).  02-02! Born on the second of the second month of the year. Big sister Tanvi's DOB is even more special - 06.06.06! 

If the baby is born WAY before the due date, then he/she will be born on Republic day. 

Have I done all permutations and combinations of possible birth dates? 

5 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Don't forget Maha Shivraatri will be on the 13th Feb 2018... &*> Auspicious indeed! YAM xx

    (Thanks for dropping by MY TAKE, glad to 'meet' you! Have rummaged through your blogs and am glad to see I am not the only one with several on the go. Could I request that on the conversations blog where you have 'join' gadget, you also put gadget links to the other two blogs, so your readers can keep tabs? (I have similar on my sidebar.) I would not have known of this or the travel blog had I not gone to your profile from the email comment and that is a shame! I love your writing. Yxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hari OM

      yes :) indeed mahashivaratri too :)

      Thanks a lot for the suggestion to link the blogs in the main blog, Yamini. I have done it. Appreciate you taking the trouble of going over the blogs by looking at the profile info. V

      Very useful tip, thanks :)

      Delete
  2. That is exciting news. I hope and pray that a healthy baby is born on Feb 2nd. It is a special day for me (someone very special was born on that day). And it was also the day I started blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha...all my hard work for YOUR special day ?!!!!

      born on 2nd is Shakira, right? omg! you are a loyal fan of hers....so many years!

      blogging day...that's nice :)

      Delete

hi