Sunday, January 21, 2018

Any Day, Now - 21 Jan 2018

The due date is 9th Feb and today is 21 Jan. I have completed 37 weeks. Any day now the baby should be here. The next few days are crucial. 

Strange feelings. I am closer to having the baby come out. and I feel like holding on to it a little longer! Though there's still 19 more days as per doc's due date, each day is taking me closer to the D-day and I am feeling these movements in my womb and know that very soon I won't feel them anymore. This is my last chance at pregnancy and motherhood.  This sensation, of this baby alive and kicking and breathing inside me - I feel truly blessed.
I have not become all round “fat”. 

My feet have swollen, stomach is big but arms and over all I am the same.

These kicks and baby’s movements within me now feel so precious. Because I know only few days left. This is it. No more. Only memories of this sweet time that I relished for the first time. With Tan, the tensions in my life – money, job, newly married life – were so pressing that I never got around to enjoying it or even remembering it. This time, God has been kind and fulfilled my longing. I have enjoyed this pregnancy. Loved myself, loved the bump. Loved the care and attention showed by Sathya.

6 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Blessings dear Sujatha! I was thinking we had not heard from you for long. It seems 'no news = good news'! May all be smooth in these final days. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hari OM

      thank you! yeah it had been too long but couldnt help the absence

      Delete
  2. That is one hell of a water clogged foot pic. Hehehehe... Im so happy you had a wonderful pregnancy. You know most of my friends were done having babies 4-5 years back. Then Anna came into this world with her teeny tiny hands and feet. And now you will the last of my friends to have a baby. I hope it all goes smoothly. Till then, relish every moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup...last time too with Tanvi I had elephant legs :)

      I am the last one to have a baby :D In two weeks time i would be celebrating my 41st birthday :D

      Delete

hi