Monday, January 22, 2018

9th Month

13 Jan 2018

I am onto my 9th month of pregnancy. 


The last month - going by the due date given by the doctor.  I have another 24 days to pop. I have a nagging sense it is going to be sooner. 

My reasons for that is that Tanvi came earlier, 17 days that too and this time I feel the baby is really down, the weight is more and I find it hard to walk and carry my tummy around. 




And don’t even ask how hard it is too turn or roll over at night with the stomach that feels really hard at places especially lower abdomen.

I haven’t been able to write or update the blog at all. There has been too much on my plate these past 2 months. Hunting for a new house, shifting house, trip to Gandikota-Belum Caves and Lepakshi, planning the baby shower.

Whenever I pick up something from the ground, I am praying “Hey you thing pls don’t fall. Pls don’t slip off my hand.” Because if it falls, I can’t bend to pick it up and it might lie on the floor for days. Bending is something I just can’t do anymore.


With my third trimester stomach, we have been to see so many houses, on all kinds of roads. Amrutahalli, Manyata Back Gate Area, RT Nagar, Hebbal, Sanjay Nagar, Nagenalli .... so many areas, so many houses. 

 Just few more days for these tabs. 9 months of taking them everyday!











When you know all this is happening within you...the baby growing at an accelerated pace...I remember the doc mentioning in the growth scan report that the baby was in Cephalic position and I had googled to check what cephalic meant. 

2 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Ahyoh - new house to hunt as well? That is stressful enough, never mind new bubster!!! wishing all best for this and all. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hari OM

      haha yeah...we did manage to get a good house...spacious and airy
      i like that word - bubster :)

      Delete

hi