Tuesday, January 23, 2018

18th Jan 2018

18th Jan 2018

Another 20 days left. The baby will be here.  Don’t know if it will be a boy or a girl. Don’t know if we over fantasized about it being a boy. 9 months have passed. Now it feels like it went by really fast. Sometimes, I think, at 50, in another decade, I must have a third baby.

Today at 5 p.m, we planned to go to a fish spa and as I got ready, I felt a leak. Half a small cup gushed out. So we rushed to the hospital. Leela Rao did the glove test. Inserted her hand and said no not yet ready. In any case, they put me on observation for an hour to see if the water had really broken. The maternity pad should be wet, she said. It was dry. So we came home. False alarm. 

Reminded me of the Steve Martin movie where both his wife and daughter are pregnant and due for labour at the same time and he goes nuts taking them on several such false alarm trips to the hospital. And when the labour actually hits, he has passed out on a couple of sleeping pills and he is the one who needs to be literally dragged and carried to the clinic.

Tan was supposed to be a Cancerian baby according to the due date of June 23rd. But became a Gemini baby June 6th. This baby was supposed to be an Aquarian Feb 9th baby but might have just become a Capricorn that too No.9. Ouch! Jan 18! Tauba tauba!


While we were driving to the hospital, Satty and Tan both were excited and looking forward to the baby. 

Oh and I read that 6 dates after week 36 ensures easier labour. Check it out




I was also reading the difference between conceiving when you are in your 20's versus 40's. I was 29 when I delivered Tanvi. I will be 41 when I deliver this baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi